Unable to choose side, Player 1, in VBFG 2.2 - Please Help

I am encountering something really strange. I can no longer join a new game as the side, “Player 1”. I figured I’d bring this up in case I encounter this when I actually begin playing the game or when I play any others for that matter. The “details” are below… I tried my best…

• acer Aspire 7750G

• Windows 7 64-bit

• Intel Core i5-2430M

• 4 GB DDR3 Memory

• AMD Radeon HD 6650M, 1 GB VRAM

• Installed version of Vassal: 3.2.8

• Installed version of Java: 1.7.0_25

• Module Name: VBFG / Module Version: 2.2 / VASSAL Version 3.1.15

• After uploading the VBFG VASSALL MODULE I chose “Start New Game Offline”, then “Default Black Space 240x120 Orbit 120x60” and joined the game as the side “Player 1”…

I began looking at the pieces and “monkey’d around” with the software in that I place a piece and began moving tokens around just to “get a feel” for the software…

I then closed and restarted the module…

I have been unable to join a new game and join the side “Player 1” for “Default Black Space 240x120 Orbit 120x60” and only that game…

I have re-installed VASSAL, deleted and re-downloaded the VBFG files and then re-uploaded them to VASSAL and I am still unable to join a new game as player 1 for that Default Game-Type…

I am unable to supply a logfile, but I hope this suffices anyway. Perhaps there is cached data somewhere or some setting that I am unaware of. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.

If I remember correctly, VASSAL prompted me the following: “Give up your positions as Player 1” …that may have been what screwed it up

Thus spake nrcsssNMSS:

I am encountering something really strange. I can no longer join a new
game as the side, “Player 1”. I figured I’d bring this up in case I
encounter this when I actually begin playing the game or when I play any
others for that matter. The “details” are below… I tried my best…

The problem you’re having is likely due to the username and password
you have set for the module.

J.

Ok, I’m not sure why I’d be having the problem if I restart the module with the same username and password. Is there a solution? I’ve tried everything I know, which is why I’m asking for help here.

Thus spake nrcsssNMSS:

Ok, I’m not sure why I’d be having the problem if I restart the module
with the same username and password. Is there a solution? I’ve tried
everything I know, which is why I’m asking for help here.

If you send me the log file, your username and password, and show me
where to get the module, I’ll take a look at it.

J.

Was this problem ever able to be resolved? I am having a similar issue and cannot find any solutions.

See my previous comment for the information I need to provide assistance.