Unable to find Continuation Log in the Tutorial

Last week I wrote because I was unable to get the tutorial to load, and received a very quick response, for which I thank you. However, after loading the tutorial, I was then unable to load the Continuation Log that is needed to begin the tutorial. I added this question to my previous post, but having never received a response, I thought I would try creating this new post. Also, if there are any other files needed to run the tutorial, perhaps you could explain how I access them also. Here is my computer info: Model: MacBook 13-inch, mid-2009; Operating System: OSX 10.8.5; CPU: 2.13 GHz Intel Core Duo; Memory: 4 GB 800 MHz DDR 2 SDRAM; Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB; Vassal Version: 3.2.8; Java Version: 7. Thank you for your assistance.

Thus spake Rabirius:

Last week I wrote because I was unable to get the tutorial to load, and
received a very quick response, for which I thank you. However, after
loading the tutorial, I was then unable to load the Continuation Log
that is needed to begin the tutorial.

There’s no log which you need to load manually to begin the tutorial.
Can you describe in more detail what you’re doing and what the results
are?

J.

I believe I have FINALLY figured it out! The tutorial instructions on the website are very misleading. Reading them one would assume that there IS in fact a Continuation File to load! I see now that one must load the Tour Module by clicking on Take the Tour in Help and not by clicking on the Tour Module File. I also see that, contrary to the instructions on the website, one should click the Step Button to bring up the instructions for the tour. This is all very different than the instructions for the tour on the website! Only by chance did I discover this by trying to get some additional information from the Help Files. Thank you for your help, though: had I not been fiddling with Vassal again to try to answer your question as completely as possible, I would not have happened to click Help and select Tour and discovered the very different instructions there.

Thus spake Rabirius:

I believe I have FINALLY figured it out! The tutorial instructions on
the website are very misleading.

Would you give me a link to the tutorial instructions to which you’re
referring?

J.

Yes, gladly:

vassalengine.org/wiki/Tour