Version 2.0 of Dune (Module II) is now available for download.
The new version includes these improvements:
- Updated for Vassal 3.2.
- Player Shields now permanently open (but invisible to other players).
- Combat boards added for each faction.
- Kwisatz Haderach card replaced with a leader disc that works like other leaders.
- Traitor cards will no longer report when they are deleted, to help conceal the number of traitor leaders.
- Splash graphic replaced with Scott Everts' box graphic.
- All card decks are now automatically reshuffled after depletion; no more manual reshuffles needed.
- Storm cards now drawn one at a time; drawn card is automatically returned to the deck after each Storm round.
- Preview functions added for Atreides (for Spice and Treachery cards) and Fremen (for Storm cards).
- Issue resolved where automatic Spice placement would not work after a card was drawn a second time.
- Issue resolved where some Treachery cards won in bidding could not be flipped by their new owners.
- Pass option added for Bidding button.
- Various minor corrections and updates.