The Vassal module for Commands & Colors:Napoleonics has been updated to v4.0.3 and is now available for download.
Revision Notes 5th Oct 2021:
- Game start multi-card draws are now reported on a single line (e.g. “playerA draws 5 Command Cards”)
- From the start of a turn, a single Left-Click on an Ordered piece will no longer add an Attacker marker, unless a combat marker has already been added to some piece. Two Left-Clicks in succession will add an Attacker marker.
- Short Supply provides a special marker to be placed on the target unit.
- Scenario GG02 (Waterloo) updated to latest version.
- Scenario GG00 now usable again.
- Battalion Mass Command and click-to-place now working.
- Reverting a Mother Russia or Conscript unit now places correct piece.
- Garrison placement issues fixed.
- Command count maintained across play of First Strike (base deck)
Users of Version 4 are recommended to update and to ensure that any opponent is using the same version of the module.
Vassal v3.5.8 minimum required.