Updating from 2005

Hi there. The first Vassal module I made was from 2004 (or so) called War in Heaven, a half-finished game based on Paradise Lost. That was prior to Vassal’s source being opened, I think, and maybe prior to having a forum.

Anyway, I wanted to update that mod (upload the files in lieu of the broken link there now) and also provide a port of Metagaming Microgame 18 Lords of Underearth, but I am unable to remember whatever credentials it took to submit it in the first place. To whom would I direct my questions about re-establishing that access?

Thank you…

Thus spake “Mazinga”:

You need to log in to the VASSAL site in order to upload modules or edit
module information. Is the problem that you don’t remember your password?

J.

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

Hi uckelman, Yes, not only do I not recall the password, but also the old username, plus I probably don’t have the same email address (though I can still provide clear proofs of identity). I thought if I found out who maintained the site software, then maybe they could alias me or help me get back the old uid.

I had uploaded it probably in April of 2004, since that seems to crop up as the last modified date of my files. I tried emailing Rodney, but haven’t yet found a reply. Seems like he might have handed off site maintenance when he open sourced Vassal.

Thanks, --M

Now that we’re on our new site, are you able to log in to update the module? If not, please let me know so that I can give you a hand.