Using overlays in VSQL - Squad Leader

Hello all,
This is my first post here. I have been playing VSQL with another guy for a few months now and we are getting into progressively more complex scenarios. Recently we have talked about starting some of the GI Anvil scenarios that use multi-hex overlays but neither one of us can figure out how to use them. In the options tool bar if I click the dragable overlays button I can see and select several single hex overlays as well as multi-hex overlays A and D. Where are all the others, like B, C, E etc? I even downloaded the overlays .zip file but can not figure out what to do with it or where to put it in my vassal or VSQL files. We both run the latest (4.1.7) version on VSQL as well as the latest COI and GIA extentions. Any help or suggestions that can be offered here would be appreciated. I did download the SSF files for GIA (and all the others) but that didn’t necessarily fix my problem. We want to play Action at Kommerscheidt (number 43) but my downloaded SSF for that didn’t like the board and overlay files I had.