The VASSAL Team is happy to announce the release of VASSAL 3.1.0-beta6.
For Mac OS X:
For Linux (and other platforms):
Changes since beta5:
A number of problems present in 3.1.0-beta5 are fixed in 3.1.0-beta6:
- Bug 2346899: file chooser fails with null owner window in Java 1.5
- Bug 2344403: gpidSupport not set on pieces coming from PieceDefiner
- Bug 2340311: Edit All pieces, no change, should not update pieces
- Bug 2339611: Try to load PNGs with bad metadata anyway
- Bug 2319018: Triggering multiple ‘Move Fixed Distance’ traits doesn’t work
- Bug 2316022: ArithmeticException in PropertySheet.TickLabel.mouseClicked
- Bug 2311318: Setting Label length to 0 in Turn Tracker changes to Fixed
- Bug 2309593: Move Fixed Distance auto-report never turns off
- Bug 2306908: Default option for ‘Auto-Report Moves’ should be Always
- Bug 2306873: Not a Number when referencing DiceButton value in Edit mode
- Bug 2305254: Chart Maps not Visible if Main map undocked
- Bug 2301594: LoadExtensionException trying to open an Extension
- Bug 2294041: Bad Image generates IOException instead of Bad Data report
- Bug 2292450: Corrupted Color Preference causing NoSuchElement Exception
- Bug 2290225: Cancel when setting a Dynamic/Global Property sets to null
- Bug 2286888: NPE in FileChooser$NativeFileChooser.awt_file_dialog_init
- Bug 2285925: NPE in FileChooser.NativeFileChooser.awt_file_dialog_init()
- Bug 2282205: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in ZoomMenu.initZoomItems()
- Bug 2280943: Delete key no longer deletes elements in Edit Mode
- Bug 2280253: NPE if no Key Command specified
- Bug 2273032: NPE in PlaceMarker.placeMarker()
- Bug 2261405: Unable to move region in irregular grid
- Bug 2259361: NPE in FreeRotator.mouseReleased()
- Bug 2254357: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException in FormattedStringConfigurer
- Bug 2250058: NPE when adding a Place Marker to a prototype.
- Bug 2248313: NoSuchElementException in ColorConfigurer.stringToColor()
- Bug 2199032: NPE in FileChooser.NativeFileChooser.awt_file_dialog_init()
- Bug 2198485: NPE in PlaceMarker.updateGpId()
- Bug 2176712: NPE in SetupStack.StackConfigurer.actionPerformed()
- Bug 2174283: SymbolSet$SymbolData.getImage() creates 0-width image
- Bug: Restricted Access trait works again
- Bug: Must recalculate bounding box for rotation when inner piece changes
- Bug: Check that child port is in [0,65535] when launching Player or Editor
- Bug: Problem when adding a Place Marker to a Place Marker definition
- Bug: Transparent SVG has an opaque black background
- Bug: Some transparent PNGs not loaded properly by ImageIO
- Bug: Added missing Cancel button, close window handling to several dialogs
- Cosmetic changes to the Bug Report dialog
- ADC2: If a flip definition points to itself, then it’s not really valid
- ADC2: Invalid masks cause the piece to be completely transparent
- ADC2: Better method for recognizing files to import
Please report all bugs in beta6, even if they are bugs which you’ve
already reported against other betas. We take your bug reports very
seriously—they’re the reason we’ve been able to fix so many bugs.
New Features in 3.1.0
Improved installation: For Windows, a real Windows installer/uninstaller.
For Macs, a single-file disk image. Download, click, and install.
File associations: Files with .vmod, .vsav, and .vlog extensions are
now associated with VASSAL (on Windows and Macs). Double-click a module
to load it in VASSAL!
New Module Manager frontend: The Module Manager displays all of your
modules and save/log files, giving you a convenient way to organize
Improved memory management: VASSAL now uses significantly less memory
for various graphics-related tasks. Heap sizes may be set from within
VASSAL via the Preferences.
Improved zooming: Zoom your maps to whatever size you want.
Aide de Camp 2 module importer: Convert any ADC2 module to a VASSAL
module with one click.
Many, many other minor improvements, and scores of bug fixes.
Help us test
This is a beta release, and may still contain some rough edges. Should
you find any problems/oddities/bugs, please tell us so that we can fix
them before VASSAL 3.1.0 is released. Also, if you’ve had problems with
3.0.x or a previous 3.1.0 beta, please check and let us know if those
problems are resolved in 3.1.0-beta6.
Report bugs here in the Technical Support & Bugs category at the VASSAL
or by email to email@example.com.
Joel Uckelman, for the VASSAL Team