War in the Pacific by Decision Games

War in the Pacific by Decision Games is the ultimate wargaming experience when it comes to the Pacific theater of WWII. If you have ever played Gary Grigsby’s War in the Pacific, this is essentially that in board game form. It is enormous. It is complex. It is NOT for the faint of heart. However, it looks like an enjoyable and immensely rewarding experience. I have downloaded the manual for anyone who may be interested to read over, and fortunately, Decision Games has released an official VASSAL module on their website for free. If you are interested, shoot me a message!

Have played many Pacific games over the years. Including WITP by SPI. More info if you please. Are you talking about a looong PBEM game ? Is the rule-set updated ? Does game lend itself to PBEM? PM me .

Playing this years ago in Richmond Va. with the Monster Gamers, they used a house rule that had actual transports moving supply instead of the supply line system. It was more fun moving transports and avoiding the enemy than managing the carrier strike forces! Great game!

Anyone?

Just sent a Empire of the Sun reply to you, funny.

Hi

I play several times the SPI “version”. I have this but never have the chance to play it.

Send me the Vassal Module ( I d’ont find it on DG website ) and the info that you have.