Where can I download the Up Front Module?

Hi,

I just tried to download the Up Front module version 3.4, but the link to the module doesn’t link to the module. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Chris

The link points to a web address that has a bunch of modules stored there.
UF is the last listed file

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

Thanks for writing back so quickly, but that’s not what happens when I click on the link. There’s a line that says “Up Front v3.4 now available. Pic of V3 below. READ THE UPFRONTv3.DOC IN THE FILES SECTION and you can get the module at VASSAL PRO STORAGE,” where the VASSAL PRO STORAGE is a link. It’s supposed to link to mediafire.com/vassalpro, but when I click, I’m taken to that page very briefly, then redirected to a “Problem loading page” page. I suppose it could be a problem with that specific site, I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

Thanks,

Chris

Link loads fine for me, might be something on your end

It might be, but I have no idea what the problem could be. I’ve been to that site before and it’s worked fine. The page initially loads, then quickly re-directs to a “problem loading page.” Does anyone have any ideas that might help me figure this out?

Thanks,

Chris

Don’t know what the problem might be but I can send you a direct d/l link tonight when I get home if you haven’t solved it by then

To: messages@forums.vassalengine.org
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:59:26 AM
Subject: [Module Support]Re: Where can I download the Up Front Module?

Tim M wrote:

It might be, but I have no idea what the problem could be. I’ve been to that site before and it’s worked fine. The page initially loads, then quickly re-directs to a “problem loading page.” Does anyone have any ideas that might help me figure this out?

Thanks,

Chris

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org (Messages@forums.vassalengine.org)
http://forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/listinfo/messages_forums.vassalengine.org

Chris, sent you a PM with a d/l link

Thanks Tim, I got it and it worked perfectly. I’ll keep trying to figure out the trouble with mediafire though, there are other mods there I might want sometime. Thanks for you help with this one.

Chris