Zero-1 PBF

N’orr status

claim i took control of a planet with at least 1 opposing GF

take 1 AC

place 1 CC in CP and 1 in SA

After a careful read of p12 of the base rules it seems clear to me that invasion combat only happens if there are forces belonging to more than one player on a planet.

Mentak and Nekro to go. Mentak has 8 AC. Nekro did not get a new AC yet - waiting on instructions concerning hyper metabolism.

Ok, scuttle gfs in Jolnar HS and mehar zull.

I would like to point out that page 25 of the rules says: “Invading a planet that contains only an enemy Control Marker is still considered Invasion Combat for purposes of cancelling trade agreements.” Personally, I have always extended this to include anything where Invasion Combat is a determining factor.

The Naalu would like the other races to participate in a shared telepathic link. Be aware that the Winnaran Custodians are likely to crown the Great Race which has achieved the most “points” toward “victory” with Imperium Rex.

And that Arborec has a convenient Mercenary.

Nekro status 1/6/0 2/5/5
Claim I have more than 1 tech advance in 3 different colours.
Refresh HE for 2 ST.
Use Hypermetabolism to discard Star of Death AC and gain 2 AC.
Gain 3 CC.
2/6/2 2/6/5
Discard PC’s Tech Investigation Committee and Crown of Thalnos.

This would explain the PO revealed.

Here’s to hoping for a ‘greener’ galaxy… :slight_smile:.

Hi guys, still traveling and can’t log in to my computer that has Vassal installed :frowning: I’ll be back on Sunday. Sorry for the delay.

Discard Rare Mineral. Claim control MRex Objective. Refresh Trade Station for 2 TG. Gain 2 CC (1 in SA and 1 in CP).

I believe status phase is done, and it’s time for Nekro to choose a strategy card.

Nekro take Tech. Mentak up.

I TOLD you taking tech was the pro move for nekro.

You’re welcome.

:slight_smile:.

hehe. Thank you thank you thank you.(gushes the robot)

The robot also forgot to place his bonus cc. He places in fs, 2/7/2 2/6/5.

Note to self, remember to spill some oil on Arborecs greener galaxy :wink: .

Mentak take Bureau. Naalu next for SC pick.

I might be playing an AC during the StratPhase. Please hold before starting Action Phase.

Naalu select Production.
Bonus CC to Command.

N’orr next for pick.

Leadership

Arborec up!

Arborec will take diplomacy… Maybe we can keep ahold of it this time… :slight_smile:

Mentak has an AC?

Yes, awaiting PM reply.

Mike/AbsoluteZero, where art thou?!