Zero-1 PBF

Not knowing enough about Vassal to give a definitive answer to this, shouldn’t it be possible to play this more or less by ourselves? As you say, drawing new cards could be tricky, but I think we should be able to indicate cards we already have based on the game files themselves, dragging them into some common area.

Unfortunately I had some problem with Vassal early in this game which ended up with me having no access to my private page. AZ had been sending me my AC/PC via PM. I’m not sure how that would affect our play in general but it would certainly mean I couldnt drag my cards anywhere.

if we think its going to be the last round, maybe we can can just move on the honor system. Shouldn’t have to worry about new AC/PC. Maybe we can get a stand in GM to handle Die rolls or something. Either way I think we can proceed.

If we can get a impartial GM to volunteer to finish the game for us, we could just all PM our AC/PC/and (very important) SOs to them. We can also help them out by sending them a list of all used/discarded AC/PC (which I believe is already in the game file and public, so they can then randomly draw new AC/PC to give out when needed. They can handle die rolls and combat, or one of us can too (non-participant in combat) using BGG validated die rolls. The only thing left then is the Merc deck, but Trade hasn’t been chosen, and the POs. Whoever took Bureau last (that we confirm) can let the GM know what the top card is, and the GM can generate the remainder of the POs. If this is the last round, we only need two more POs revealed (since Bureau) was chosen.

Thoughts? If EVERYONE agrees this is something we want to try, we’ll just need to find a volunteer GM.

Strangely enough no volunteers on the GM front. I’ll see if I can guilt any players from Zero 2 into it(since JP is replacing the gm there).