Zero-2 PBF

I can go ahead and remake the map, even if you don’t use me.

Got about 70% of the map remade, I will finish tonight, gotta run some errands now

Here is the map pending a battle result. I hope it is everything that you had before.

If I am to continue, I will need a list of your current AC/PC and the promissory notes player 1 has. I will also need a list of the discarded AC/PC. If anyone has seen what objectives were not yet shown, that would be helpful also.

You da man JP! I do believe I should have a destroyer in the Creuss Gate though.

Great! I’ve sent you my private information.

make sure you lock in your spots before i put your AC/PC back in your player area

You are missing my cruiser at Arnor/Lor.
You have Kav’lik on ground when he should be in space.

Otherwise everything is as it should be. I will PM private info.

problems…

I haven’t posted AC/PC to player areas yet. I need players to download the most recent map, choose there player seat, and save a copy to this forum.

Uhm been a while. Not sure I got this right.

looks right to me

Locked Yin.

Locked in.

I cant acces to my private area. I still waiting PM from Zero with my cards :frowning:
I remember some AC…send PM to new GM

tell me what you remember, I’ll just have to issue you new ones.

can anyone go through the discard pile and tell me what is there? If not, I’ll just read the whole forum.

Unfortunately I am not locked in on the old map so I cannot. I am sure someone will. I am away for the weekend if its not sorted by then, I’ll read the forum. You should not have have to since you are already saving our bacon over here.

still need the other two to check in.

Sorry this has taken so long. Thanks so much for doing this JP, I know this is really going out of your way for something you’re not obligated to do.

Anyway for the old action cards I’m going to just check out the last save from the old map so I can PM them to JP.

Page 23 so far
Naalu local unrest HE
Hacan Command Summit
Cruess Flank Speed
Yin Synchronicity

Curious to know if any of the players with a chance to win this game are going to be able to contribute to its resurrection?

Naalu local unrest HE
Hacan Command Summit
Cruess Flank Speed
Yin Synchronicity
Yin Civil Defense
Xxcha moving speech
Creuss Voluntary Annexation
Naalu Unexpected Action
Xxcha Flank Speed
Naalu Secret Industrial Agent
This is to page 62, hope I didnt miss any.