Zero-2 PBF

+1

Naalu next

CC 2/6/2 TAP 0/6/5

play AC succeful spy on Hacan and take 2 random AC

CC 2/6/2 TAP 0/7/5

Xxcha turn

I know everyone is busy but if by some chance there is someone available Zero-1 is looking for a replacement GM. (Zero-1 being a game our fine replacement gm is playing in :smiley: )

Sent a PM to TunaDude to remind him of his turn.

¿ end the game finally ?

I am certainly becoming frustrated with my daily checks for progress.

Unfortunately TunaDude has still not read my reminder PM… :frowning:

he’s almost gone anyway, we can move on without him.

You are the GM now. You ddecide.
Ok for me

Ok.
JP, please just do an action for him.

+1

Xxcha activates torkan exhaust all his resouce planets and builds a PDS and 2 GF.

CCTAP-3/3/0-0/5/0

Yin Up@

Yin play Equipment Sabotage on planet with Naalu’s PDS next to Quann (Lesab?).

[size=200]Saar up[/size]

waiting for map update.

update

Will make my move later today

This escaped the last update.
After Saar will be Creuss. Fairly certain Saars action will not effect our turn.
Creuss 2/5/3 0/4/3 Activating Trade.
Proposing Yin 1 for Creuss 2 providing an earlier negotiated deal of Yin passing a TG back still applies. Yin will then be free to negotiate with others for his second agreement.
If Hacan wishes to Trade his 3 for my 2 then by all means let us do so. If not I will offer it to the Xxcha. Not sure how that would go down with TunaDude missing but it seems to me the turtles would be desperate for income no matter who was in control.
No other trading will be allowed (except Yin if he accepts and of course Hacan if he decides to trade elsewhere). Unless I receive some offer that is just too good to refuse of course ;) . We would also like to take this opportunity to remind the Hacan of the reparations they promised after trade as well as the other terms of our agreement.
Drawing 2 Mercs.
After the Saar action and the resolution of Trade(placing of Merc etc. Hacan will be next.)

The hacan will accept the ghosts offer of trade.

Yin accepts Creuss’ proposal including the payment of 1 TG after each execution of Trade.

Who wishes to have Yin’s other TA?

naalu offers his trade to YIN