AH Gunslinger

Looking for Gunslinger players. Game is email/forum based and uses a slightly modified version of the pbm system published in the General, Vol. 22, No.1 in combination with the Vassal module. Turns are usually 3 times/week (M-W-F).

This is a game-mastered game but is NOT a blind game. All turns are sent to me, I resolve using the Vassal module and return results as well as posting them in the forum. We are using rules sections I, II, III, IV, VIII.1 and VIII.2 (as appropriate). We are not using the rp aspect of the game. Characters are generally assigned randomly.

This is an ongoing group. When we finish a showdown we usually take a week or two break and start another.

I would certainly be interested in playing!

PM with Email coming

This might be interesting - how familiar do I need to be with the rules, and how many turns is a normal game?

Hey, sorry this took so long. We’ve got a fairly steady group at the moment, but players come and go so I only check this occasionally.
The games are mostly 20 or 30 turns, so roughly 7-10 weeks. We usually don’t do turns on holidays, and I’ll miss a few for personal reasons, so usually turns into 8-11 weeks.

Hey, sorry this took so long. We’ve got a fairly steady group at the moment, but players come and go so I only check this occasionally.
The games are mostly 20 or 30 turns, so roughly 7-10 weeks. We usually don’t do turns on holidays, and I’ll miss a few for personal reasons, so usually turns into 8-11 weeks.

We have an opening in the showdown beginning this week if you are still interested. It showdown 9, The Bank Robbery. Send me your email.

Already in. :slight_smile:
I use this Email for general Email, actual games is the 10-3 one.

Hi Jim,

Already in. :slight_smile:

I use this Email for general Email - my gaming one is the 10-3 etc one. :slight_smile:

Gotcha. Didn’t recognize you. Nice disguise :slight_smile:

…Jim…