BSG Galactica Module

Hello BSG Maintainers!

I hope that this is the “correct” address. We are regularly playing this great collection of modules in all combinations and we wanted to report a few minor glitches and issues:

Maybe you can check which ones could be fixed in a future version:

  1. It can happen that the card draws get screwed up if players try to pick up loyalty cards at the very same moment. Fix: We draw in player order
  2. Sometimes cards do not show up on the main board. Fix: Repeatedly take the card to the hand and put it on the board again.
  3. We have found that some cards in the “online versions” seem to have incorrect activation / Jump prep symbols.

Water shortage shoot/no jump prep
Water Shortage raiders/jump prep
Rescue Mission shoot/ jump prep
Riots launch/no jump prep

  1. In the base game the situation report reveals all the investigative commitees a player has because the card is not named “skill card” but “Investigative Committee”

Other suggestions (not sure if vassal allows that kind of stuff):

  • Updated references for pegasus / exodus
  • Some button to autoprepare the game (put the raiders and cards in place, draw loyalty for X players etc)
  • Possibility to scroll sideways more easily? No need to zoom out when placing some items to the right side of the board

Great work and thanks for the effort! It’s really working well already so these are just really minor things for an excellent module.

Here’s a tip. If you hold the mouse pointer over the bottom scroll bar, OR hold down the CTRL key, the mouse wheel will scroll the screen left and right.


Figured that out :slight_smile: Main problem is that when zoomed in you cannot zoom to the right completely since sometimes you need more space on the right side for the characters and tokens . You have to zoom out to see them.

I have seen both 1 and 2 before.
We solve 1 the same as you by deliberately taking in turns to draw.
The 2nd is usually a synchronisation issue and is solved by ensuring everyone has the same extensions enabled and is properly synchronised.
They both appear to be Vassal issues to me.

I have fixed 3 and 4 in the latest versions of the files now available on the module page. Thanks for reporting them.

Wow thanks a lot fo r the quick support!

yes great support thanks you all.