Bug when clicking on Scenario Option Tab

Vassal 3.7.13, WIN64
Open Editor; Expand Global Properties; Click on 1st tab of Scenario Options.
Note - expanding the tab does not generate the error. The error only happens the first time you click on the text.

What’s the error?

Uncaught exception. I used the reporting feature, so it should have gotten logged to the bug tracker.

Must be this.

Two bits of additional info:

  1. I opened the new (in development) module version (3.4d) in 3.7.12 and the error did not occur.
  2. I tried the old (stable) module version (3.3.1) in 3.7.13 and got the same error.

I have also sent an auto message bug report on this.
Thus you also have the complete error log. Just no one, to date, has responded.

Reproduced, Investigating

Please try the build VASSAL-3.7.14-SNAPSHOT-88b73e5-13509-ScenarioProps

Tried going to github, it seems to be having serious issues (most services degraded). If you can add the direct link, I’ll test it tomorrow.

Here you go:

https://vassalengine.org/builds/list?page=1&filter=13509

Works for me - no error when I click on Scenario Option tab in C&C Nap module.

No error testing Europe Engulfed module.

Thanks!