CC:E scenario 2 problems

I have run into a problem getting the ordnance function working in scenario 2. It did work earlier at the start of the scenario but does not work now (midway through). When I play a fire card and activate the mortar, the range is grayed out. My opponent and I have tried everything to get this to work but to no avail. Anyone else had this problem or maybe there is errata to the scenario concerning mortar ammo or something. I must be doing something wrong but can’t figure out what (since I have been following the steps in the CC:E vassal manual).

its a bug, fixed in next version. You can manual override with the +/- button in attack / range tables though till next release (BP3)

To: messages@forums.vassalengine.org
Sent: Thu, December 24, 2009 6:13:58 PM
Subject: [Module Support]CC:E scenario 2 problems

I have run into a problem getting the ordnance function working in scenario 2. It did work earlier at the start of the scenario but does not work now (midway through). When I play a fire card and activate the mortar, the range is grayed out. My opponent and I have tried everything to get this to work but to no avail. Anyone else had this problem or maybe there is errata to the scenario concerning mortar ammo or something. I must be doing something wrong but can’t figure out what (since I have been following the steps in the CC:E vassal manual).

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org (Messages@forums.vassalengine.org)
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)