Connection Refused

Hey guys, I’m having a bit of trouble connecting to play v40k. It’s been working just fine (excluding some server outages) until about 10 minutes ago.

I tried to connect, only to get a Connection Refused error. However, I don’t know if this is just due to another server outage or something going wrong on my end because when I check the server connections, there appear to be other people who are online (although, I’m a little confused as to how this function would work despite my connection being refused.) And, the number of players who are connected to various modules changes.

I’m not sure what sort of information to post actually (assuming it’s just not the server being down) so, just tell me what ever you need to know.

Same thing happening on my end, and a buddy of mine’s.

I suspect a server outage again, or maintenance.

Hmmmmm, I just checked again, and still getting refused. However, the amount of people who are connected has changed drastically (according to the server connection status thing) which leads me to believe it’s a problem on my end.

Thus spake Xcaliber:

Same thing happening on my end, and a buddy of mine’s.

I suspect a server outage again, or maintenance.

The game server went into one of those runaway respawning cycles it does
sometimes. I killed the processes and restarted it.

J.

What I’m seeing (14:30 PST) is not “connection refused”, but an apparent connection but no entry to the module lobby.

FWIW, I’ve noticed several times over the last couple of days, when seeing the same problem, that the Server Status shows active games only in the last part of the alphabet.

I’ve just been getting both now. It works sometimes, but I’m seeing both Connection Refused messages, as well as the “blank connection” thing.

After having suffered the “blank connection” with eventual “lost connection” for two days we were able to connect and have a game at about 5-6 UTC yesterday.
Since then we have not been able to connect again. Now (2:30 UTC) every connection attempt for the last thirty minutes have resulted in a “blank connection” with “lost connection”.