Dialog box remains displayed for image tile processing

Hello,

You have the problem with a screen shot appear when i use, open some modules only some curious why i ask… also sometimes the module load by example to only 97 % despite that worck but if someone can informe about me this issue.

Thank you.

Please post an errorLog from a run where this happens. That’s the only way we’ll be able to troubleshoot the problem.

Thank you and indeed in each module with this issues appear before the name of the game and version etc;… one error one example and even sometimes 2 errors !

" Error.data_error_message

• Error.data_error_message

• Red God of War Opération Mars 1942 version 1."

But to find exact errors i search in C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\VASSAL but after username it is in French and i don’t see : \AppData\ and i can’t access errorlog… if you can tell me please

I can’t help if I don’t know what you’re seeing. I need to see what directory names there are under AppData in order to take a guess.

1 Like

I see until user " utilisateur " and after where i search please ?

I don’t know what the path is in French. The file you’re looking for is in a directory named VASSAL. Maybe you can use the Windows search function to find that directory.

You can type %AppData% into the address bar in Windows Explorer and that will take you to whatever the AppData directory is in French.

Finaly i find look here and tell me please.
But for some errors i see only 5 characters…