Discovered Sub-Menu Trait Bug

I believe I’ve discovered a bug with the Sub-Menu trait.

I’ve attached a zip which contains 2 sample mods and some notes explaining and demonstrating the problem. Basically, I’ve found that if you put a series of dynamic property commands into a sub-menu, they work fine unless you place “all” of the dynamic properties commands into the sub-menu. Then the menu quits working.

Not a bug - This has come up before, there is a very old thread that describes this behavior and the “why” it does that. To correct you would add a second sub menu that holds the sub menu. In this case add a sub menu with the command “Change Display” (the name of the original sub menu)

That is not to say it makes sense though! :slight_smile: