Getting the game board (Map) for a module

I downloaded the module for AH’s “Circus Maximus.” Download went smoothly. However, upon opening it, I was unable to bring up the game board.
The module I downloaded is the 2.1 version (enhanced version by clanmacrae9).
The Vassal module I’m running is 3.2.17
The computer system I’m running is Windows 10.
The “Original Map” button opens nothing.
I chose “Start New Game Offline” from the Wizard. Then selected “Solitaire.”

Obviously I’m overlooking something or doing something wrong, or the game board (map) is located in a file that is not obvious to me.

My whole group plays Circus Maximus (the board game), and this is an excellent way to introduce them to Vassal, so I have lots to gain from this.

Thanks!
Mogadeet

Thus spake Mogadeet:

I downloaded the module for AH’s “Circus Maximus.” Download went
smoothly. However, upon opening it, I was unable to bring up the game
board.
The module I downloaded is the 2.1 version (enhanced version by
clanmacrae9).
The Vassal module I’m running is 3.2.17
The computer system I’m running is Windows 10.
The “Original Map” button opens nothing.
I chose “Start New Game Offline” from the Wizard. Then selected
“Solitaire.”

Obviously I’m overlooking something or doing something wrong, or the
game board (map) is located in a file that is not obvious to me.

My whole group plays Circus Maximus (the board game), and this is an
excellent way to introduce them to Vassal, so I have lots to gain from
this.

Thanks!
Mogadeet

Check if the divider betwen the chat window and the map is dragged all
the way to the bottom of the window.

J.

You might also try this. When the module is loaded, go to File->Preferences and, under the general tab, uncheck the box for “Use Combined Application Window”. Then quit and reload.

You have probably solved the map issues by now. More than likely it is due to the divider issue mentioned by Uckelman. Let me know if you continue to have issues and/or any other issues with the module. It is a busy module with all of the betting mechanisms built into it. I hope you enjoy it. It is a fantastic game and I am proud of the module I have built for it, hopefully allowing players to play simply as if they had the board game, or with some of the enhancements built into the Vassal module. I had a lot of support building this one from some friends of mine, Jeff Lee and Michael Pond who both provided some of the artwork used in the module.