Good Android Database App?

I recently got my first “cell” phone, believe it or not - actually a “smart” phone - and last year someone gave me an Android tablet as a gift.
I’m now getting into these things and I was wondering whether someone can recommend a good Android Database App for listing my various toys, specifically my board wargames, computer wargames and so forth, as well as my record of playing them. You know, things like which game I played, which scenario, whether I won or lost, perhaps some info on my opponent, and so forth.
Surely there are players already doing this, so I was wondering if there is a particularly good App that someone might recommend, from the many available.
I’m currently looking over the ones on Google Play: play.google.com/store/search?q= … apps&hl=en

An Android DB application is one choice.

You could also consider looking for a cloud-based spreadsheet instead.
That would give you access to the information from your phone as well as
sharing it with your computer.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 11:36 AM, RobS robs@dakotacom.net wrote:

I recently got my first “cell” phone, believe it or not - actually a
“smart” phone - and last year someone gave me an Android tablet as a
gift.
I’m now getting into these things and I was wondering whether someone
can recommend a good Android Database App for listing my various toys,
specifically my board wargames, computer wargames and so forth, as well
as my record of playing them. You know, things like which game I played,
which scenario, whether I won or lost, perhaps some info on my opponent,
and so forth.
Surely there are players already doing this, so I was wondering if there
is a particularly good App that someone might recommend, from the many
available.
I’m currently looking over the ones on Google Play:
play.google.com/store/search?q= … apps&hl=en[1]

[1] play.google.com/store/search?q= … apps&hl=en

Read this topic online here:
Good Android Database App?

messages mailing list
messages@vassalengine.org
vassalengine.org/mailman/listinfo/messages

Have you looked into Board Game Geek dot com (boardgamegeek.com), it has video game, Roleplaying game and board game databases owned and it has play logging and reviews for the community to see (or not). Being computer war games I am not sure it the video game side has that stuff ut you could take a look. It’s free and you only share your information if you want to with others.

I will suggest you to use as SQLite is relational DB, a lighter version of SQL designed for mobile. It is an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. It is an embedded SQL Database engine without any separate server process, unlike any other SQL database.