Here I Stand - newbie welcome

We are a group of Here I Stand fans who just finished a game using the VASSAL platform. Most of us have several Here I Stand and even more VASSAL experiences under our belts. Now we would like to play again but need to find an extra player.

We are open to someone new to Here I Stand, as long as you have experience with crunchier games, and veterans of the game. You should be be pleasant to play with, and (barring emergencies, vacation, or similar) be able to complete their turn within about 1-2 days of their impulse coming up.

We use a shared Dropbox folder to store game logs and other helpful game files. We do not use acts or any other add-on.

Powers have not yet been chosen and you will have a chance to indicate which power(s) you’d like to play or prefer not to play.

Steve

New guy for game for sure. Read rules but never played. Many years of games exper., and lots of vassal / drop box done.

PM me if spot not filling up.

Greig

Looks like we have one open spot for this game of Here I Stand. Leave a comment or send a pm if you’d like to join.

Hey guys - would love to play next time you start one up

Hello, I am an experienced FtF HIS player, maybe 11 or so games, a couple victories. “Buhrunyon@gmail.com”. Thanks, Mark R.