"Jours de Gloire" series, "Iena" game, anyone interested (English, French or German)?

Hi,

• I have tried on and off to get to grips with the “Jours de Gloire” (JdG) series rules.
  • I have started a Solitaire offline game but I find some contradictions or unclear things in the rules so I am about to give up on that.
  • If someone could run me through the rules via live game & chat (PBEM would also be ok), that would be very helpful.
  • I prefer Napoleonic era games (call it nostalgia related to the days I tried to play “Napoleon’s last battles” in the 1980’s - Avalon Hill? SPI?) so not really willing to learn new set of rules from another game system.
  • Rules: from the “Vae Victis” Magazine with enclosed game at the time (in 2006?).
  • Using Vassal 3.2.17 but can upgrade.
  • Using Game Module 1.4.3. from Vassal.
  • IMPORTANT: I travel regularly for my job so there will be times where I have interruptions of days, possibly up to two weeks.
  • Could probably dedicate 1, 2 hours a week (mostly week-ends) playing online, or ad hoc if PBEM…

If in spite of these limitations someone still has interest, that would be great!

Thanks,

Matt