Last Stand

Hey JP, are we using standard tech tree or the variant tech tree that is used a lot that is posted on BGG
boardgamegeek.com/image/1249475/ … e=original

Standard, I’m not a fan of that variant.

I’m sorry I’m a little new at Vassal, so please let me know if I’m doing something wrong.

I’m confirming that I’m playing The XXCHA.
I choose Status Capsules and Microtech as my two bonus techs.

I believe this is the save file with The XXCHA as the 5th player.

Unable to access vassal until monday evening, but confirming that I will be playing n’orr, taking enviro compensator and sarween tools

Sorry to clutter your thread. Just chimimng in to say your house rules look to make an interesting game. Good luck to everyone!
(stasis for turtles at the start, yeay they dont suck as much at the beginning!)

Aremedis checking in.

I choose arborec.

micro tech
nano tech

looking forward to this interesting variation.

Tuna Dude Checking in, thanks again for the spot JP! I’ve chosen the L1n1x and Gen Synthesis and Sarween Tools as my starting techs. In addition I’ve put my techs, starting units and home system below my player sheet for convenience.

Good luck everyone and have fun :wink:

I choose Jol Nar, and would like to select Micro Technology and Nano Technology

Any news from piperman?

I was hoping he would have responded by now, he is my RL friend. I will talk to him.

I’m in and I choose Hacan

starting with micro and nanotech

Back home, back in business…hopefully did this right

Heh, so everyone has either taken Nanotech, or has as many prerequisites toward nanotech that they can get, and there aren’t even that many planets on the board! It’s a sad day when Direct Hit! cards are considered junk.

So should Donkcheson start with bidding, or should we wait to get our objectives/racial techs first?

Start with bid.

If someone can send me a screenshot of the map I can bid now, as I am at work and don’t have access to vassal to view the map for another 4 hrs.

The maps I create in Vassal are about 2.5mb, which are far too large for Vassal Mail. I don’t have a good method of reducing the file size on this computer. Maybe I can use Imgur. - yes I can - imgur.com/DxImx

Jol Nar bid 0TG for hex 0,3

Well, someone likes their influence :slight_smile:

Current Bids:

Jolnar (Donkcheson): <0,3> – 0 TG
Arborec (Aremedis): <-3,-1> – 0 TG
Norr (Adder007usa): tbd
Hacan (Piperman19): tbd
xxcha (Jonnycwtb): tbd
L1z1X (Tunadude ): tbd

Arborec Place their Bid of 0TG on -3,-1