Is there a syntax that will re-direct from the name of a game series (module page header) to the category page for that game series ?
I’ve tried what seems to work elsewhere on the module page but without success.
Is there a syntax that will re-direct from the name of a game series (module page header) to the category page for that game series ?
I’ve tried what seems to work elsewhere on the module page but without success.
Please provide a screenshot of what you mean? Everything is generally linked through the defined categories in the Module title header
Ahh - the Module page header is not that robust. However if you scroll to the bottom of a game page you will see a link to the series which takes you directly to the series page of all games with that series link. Is that what you are expecting to happen?
That’s it. I was hoping to see that in the header, yes.