Looking for PBEM Flat Top Game

Looking for someone new to work through this with or someone experienced to help me through the pit falls. I have only played a couple of PBEM games before (ASL games). Let me know.

Sam,
I have the game but have never seriously tried to learn it. How familiar are you with it? I’d like to try but will need time to get up to speed.

Chris

I have read the rules a bunch and actually started a game against my son. He quit so I never got to finish it. I think we could work out any problems that arise. I also think I have some info on how to play FT via email I could send you.

Sound good. i have sent you a PM

Hi Guys,
I was just wondering how you were getting on with your PBEM Flat Top? I tried looking for opponents on Vassal some time ago without much success. I love the game and played it quite a bit back in the 1980’s so would be a bit rusty now. Would be interested in playing if you are ever up for a game.

regards
BryJones

BryJones,
I think we have an opportunity here. Samadams67 is more familiar with the game than I am and we are trying to get into it now. I think three players will be better than two. One can always game master for the other two. My email is:
cjkenn30(AT)gmail(DOT)com
If you are somewhat familiar with FT you and sam can play the first game with me observing/game mastering so I can learn the process.