"Lord of the Rings" Vassal Team Sought

I am a game designer and have designed a “Lord of the Rings” game. Not too long ago I submitted it to the most successful Lord of the Rings game publisher of all time and they stated it was “incredible”. However, we got caught up on licensing issues. Recently it was submitted to the Lord of the Rings license holder (himself) who said that at the moment they don’t need it because they have a lot on the market currently, but “would know exactly where to go” should something change.

I am looking for some people who would be interested in doing some “final” playtesting and creating a vassal module for it as I am not sure it will get picked up and don’t want it to sit in my closet for the next ten years. It would be a “fan based” game. Of course credit would be given and should it move to publication you would have thousands of women banging on your door for proving you are the stud you are. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are interested in learning more, you can PM me here, but it might be better to send me an email at: a r n u f (you know what comes here) g m x . de

Please put “LOTR GAME” in the subject of the email.

I am planning on putting up an official website and maybe even a YouTube video soon. I am guessing the total development process might take two years before an official full release. I will also be having professional artwork done for it (as I good contacts in the art industry). And the prototype looks like a professionally done game already.

Thanks for your time in reading this.

At the moment the game is under consideration again, so this project is temporarily suspended. The Tolkien licensors have been polite and responsive.