Memoir44 version 10 Problems

After downloading and installing Eastern Front, no scenarios show up. ?

Perhaps the Command Cards and Combat Cards show not be revealed when moving the mouse over the stack, but only to the player drawing the card once placed in his hand.

The Memoir v10 module does not use the standard VASSAL scenario menu items, but has a custom scenario chooser dialog. Instead of using the New Game wizard, cancel out of it and look in the File menu.

There were requests for cards to be enlarged on mouseover, including the discard pile (a deck). I can either switch on mouseover for the discards deck AND draw deck, or neither. The card that is visible on mouseover on the draw deck is not the next card drawn, since that is always randomized.

There does not seem to be any scenarios when activating Eastern Front. The other extensions work fine (Western Front, Mediterranean and Pacific).

There are 24 scenarios in the Eastern Front extension. Try disabling (right-click on extension in VASSAL Module Manager > Deactivate) all extensions except Eastern Front to see which those are.

The module “Eastern Front” fails to load regardless of how I attempt run it. As I mentioned earlier though, the other extensions work fine???

Try redownloading the vmdx file, maybe it got corrupted in transfer.

I’ve tried everything I could think of and it doesn’t work. I am able to edit the other extensions to see the files, but not Eastern Front. Just wondering if I am the only one with problems with Easter Front?

No not you. Just tried. There does appear to be a problem with the East Front
extension.

Bart, I would say the file you uploaded is messed up somehow.

the message it is giving when trying to load :

• Memoir '44 version 10.2
  • Unable to load extension M44vX-EasternFront.vmdx: Could not find Scenarios in
    Module
  • Deactivating extension M44vX-EasternFront.vmdx

Looking inside the scenarios are there but its not picking them up.

To: messages@vassalengine.org
Sent: Mon, April 25, 2011 7:32:10 AM
Subject: [messages] [Module Support] Re: Memoir44 version 10 Problems

I’ve tried everything I could think of and it doesn’t work. I am able to
edit the other extensions to see the files, but not Eastern Front. Just
wondering if I am the only one with problems with Easter Front?

Read this topic online here:
https://forum.vassalengine.org/t/memoir44-version-10-problems/3870/7

I’ve reuploaded the file, please try again. Should be better now.

That’s much better, it works fine now.

Thanks