module contains custom Java code not compatible with Java 5

ERROR MESSAGE – Incompatible Custom Code —
This module (the devils cauldron v643.vmod) contains custom Java code ( – specific code piece — approx 20 similar msgs of various elements, such as: tdc.TdcCommandEncoder) not compiled to be Java 5 compatible. As a Result, this module will not run on all versions which VASSALO itself supports.
Please check whether there is an updated version of this module. If not, please contact the maintainer of this module and request that it be fixed.

Problem is with THIS MODULE ONLY (others work fine). Happens when starting up.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3
Java version(s): 7.0
VASSAL engine version 3.2.15
the_devils_cauldron_v643.vmod Module 68.26 MB 03-Jul-13 3.2

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Bob Munns

Pulled this from the TDC folder over on CSW courtesy of Joel K

If you see this message, you can safely ignore it as long as you are not using Java 5. It’s very rare to find anyone still using Java 5–at this point it’s pretty much just people with old PowerPC-based Macs (a platform for which nothing newer than Java 5 exists).

The message is in there to alert module creators (or users who would intern alert the creators) that their code isn’t supported in Java 5, but since VASSAL itself does support Java 5, there are potentially a few people out there who would try using the module and find that its custom features don’t work.

Hey, i have this problem, i have modified a map for some errors and after have insert it when i open the module no worck and i see this error message

Module AVL-v445_solo.vmod
vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:A_Victory_Lost

I use Vassal 3.2.15, Windows 8.0, Java 8 update 51.

Thank you