Module Request: Tractor (aka 80 points), Chinese card game

This is a trick-taking card game for 4 players I used to play frequently with my friends. I would love to see a functional multiplayer version and, having just discovered Vassal, thought this would be a good platform to make one. Unfortunately, I do not understand the workings of the engine well enough to build my own module. All other online versions are either against 3 AI opponents or no longer functioning (tractorcg on google code). Any help would be appreciated.

My apologies for the length of this post as a brief rules overview is provided below. If you are interested in developing this module but need more info I am happy to answer any questions.

RULES:

The full rules can be found at http://www.pagat.com/kt5/tractor.html.

Some basic info: This game uses a 108 card deck (2x54 playing cards with red/black jokers). The game has 2 phases “The Deal” and “The Play”.

During “the deal”, players (in turn order) draw 1 card at a time until each has a hand of 25 cards. While this drawing process is occurring, trump is declared by revealing a card of a particular rank (defined before each hand) that matches the suit you would like to declare as trump. The remaining 8 cards are given to given to a particular player (the “starter”) who is allowed to exchange cards from their hand, setting aside any 8 cards they choose face down.

During “the play”, the “starter” starts play by playing one or more cards (see rules for the “four kinds of lead”) from their hand. Play proceeds around the table with each player playing matching the lead as best as they can (following suit/type of lead/etc.) and always matching the number of cards played. The winner of the trick then leads to begin the next trick. This continues until all players have played their hands. The winner of the final trick gains possession of the 8 cards set aside. Points are then tallied and the new “starter” is determined.