New Module - Alhambra Big Box

From Queen Games comes Alhambra Big Box!.

All expansions included as extensions so you can pick and choose what you want to play with.

This module is really well made. We’ve played the base game and had a lot of fun. Thank you!

We want to try out some of the expansion packs, but are unable to get them to work. I have downloaded them into the same folder as the main module, but the ‘Expansions’ button does nothing, and there are no new cards. I’ve tried to unload and reload the module, but the expansions still aren’t added. Is there a trick I need to do to get these to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Right click the entry for the module in the Module Manager. You should see “Add Extension…” as the last entry in the context menu.

Thank you so much for your reply. I was able to add all the Exp1 files to start, and the ‘Expansions’ button now works. I think I’ve figured out how all these work. If I have further problems, do you mind if I contact you again?

Again, thank you for the wonderful module!

I’m glad it’s working for you now, but I’m not the module’s maintainer.

Some of the very old announcements show up as having been posted by me, due to the transition a few years ago to the current forum software.

You can find contact details for the module’s maintainer if you visit the module page and are logged in.

Thanks! Yes, I saw that my reply was 9 years after the original post! I guess I’m late to the party. Again. :slight_smile:

I see that wooterslw is the maintainer. If I questions I’ll contact them. Thanks again for all your help.

-Gus