Nexus Ops

Anyone ever think of giving this one a module ?
Its fast paced and fun…

I’d be interested in this as well!

I have a few on my list that need to be done. I just finished Okko and am almost done with Neuroshima Hex. Next is Nexus Ops. Then Starcraft. So you’re looking at maybe a week or two… Although I don’t know that I can make them freely available, I’ll have to figure out how to get permissions for posting these modules.

-v

Well, a bit ahead of schedule and Nexus Ops is almost done. Should be ready by tonight, I think. I’m trying to upload a screenshot, hopefully it’ll go through.

-v

Hi,

Do you have any agreement from the publishers ???

I know i spanish guy who have already done a Neuroshima Hex Game Module and he’s always waiting for a Portal answer … The French distributor has told about limitations … because Portal was not really open to it …

For Okko, i hope that the french publisher is OK … it will be great to play with it …

Regards,

Soft-bug

I am still awaiting word form Avalon Hill on this. In fact, portal and hasgaard still have not responded regarding okko and neuroshima. Which is why these mods aren’t up yet.

-v

Did this ever come to be?

The module was created. However I never got a response from the game publisher so the module could not be released.

-v