OCS-Reluctant Enemies...looking for PBEM game

anyone interested? Drop me a message

Brentley,

I know your request was a while ago but if you are still interested in Reluctant Enemies, so am I. I also have a variety of SCS and OCS games, none of which I have played. :frowning:

Thanks,

Bob

Konichiwa Bob,

sent you an email

did you get it?

Konichiwa from Sapporo Bob…
I also have a variety of OCS games, if not Reluctant Enemies, what would you be interested in?
But of course, if Reluctant Enemies is what you want to play…I’m in…lol
Please let me know

Kampai

b

Oh My, I actually have a live opponent! The dead opponents weren’t very challenging. :grin:

I need to start reading rules to reacquaint myself. I specifically chose Reluctant Enemies because I thought it was probably a good choice for the first game. I have the OCS Starter Guide which covers Reluctant Enemies. I also have Tunisia II which has a starter scenario. If you think a different game would be better just let me know. I will gladly try to purchase the game so we can play.

I have a variety of OCS, SCS, GTS, TCS but have never played ANY of them against an opponent. My day-in day-out game is ASL although I recently found an opponent for Star Fleet Battles. Are you currently playing any games? I am going to be traveling on vacation next week but I will use that time to read up on the rules. How well does OCS lend itself to PBEM play?

By the way, I am in Medford Oregon.

Best regards,

Bob

check email i sent, can we use that rather then here?