I see where the problem is.
If you want and have enough patience, you can resolve this question by yourself.
Just follow, step by step, this procedure:
a) Correcting the wrong PZL#4 Setup
- Load PZL module (no matter with the version)
- Select “Start New game Offline”
- Select “Setup PZL#4 St.Lo”
- After the scenario has been loaded select “Units”
- Select the two missing Allied 57 mm anti-tank gun units
- Drag and drop then on the board, offboard, near the other allied units
- Right Click on the Hetzer unit on the board
- Select “Clone”
- From the File Menu select “Save game”
- Save the game with the name “pzl_sit_4_qs.sav” in a folder of your choice
- do not move, rename or delete the saved file
b) Updating the PZB/PZL module
- From the Vassal main menu select “Edit Module”
- Select the PZB/PZL module you use (no matter with the version)
- In the Vassal Module Editor click on the little circle on the left of
“Situation Card Files” folder (not on the folder!)
- Select “PZL#4 St.Lo”
- In the “Saved game” box select the file you saved before
- From the File Menu click on “Save Module”.
c) Checking if all is OK now
You should see the missing units in the position you deployed them before
Well,that is all.
If you find any problems, just send me a PM.
From: michaelpower email@example.com
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 2:23:06 AM
Subject: [messages] [Module Support] Panzer Leader Situation #4: Unit Allotment
In Panzer Leader Situation No. 4, “St. Lo,” there appears to be a
discrepancy of unit allotment between the board game (1974) situation
card in possession and the VASSAL Module.
Situation Card issues two (2).
Module issues one (1)
Allied 57mm anti-tank gun
Situation Card issues two (2)
Module issues none (0)
Has there been an update to this module in the real world and the module
is following suit? Or, is the module in error?
If the module is in error, how is this discrepancy resolved?
Is ‘Module Support’ the correct area to address this question?
Michael Power (The Newbie)
Virginia Beach, VA
Read this topic online here: