Problem loading new module

I have created a module page for District Commander Kandahar. This is my first one and I have done something stupid somewhere as I have the following on the bottom of the page.

How do I remove the above? I have the correct file details at the top of the page.

Did you upload the module (easily done by clicking on the link)? The module page and the module file each have to be approved by a moderator before they will appear, so you may just have to wait for that approval. It typically only takes a day or 2, but I believe there’s a single individual who normally deals with approvals, so it can take longer if he’s busy.

Thanks for the reply.
I think the first attempt failed but I managed it yesterday and it is available on the page for downloading. This is something additional at the bottom of the page.

You just have an additional module files table in the code for the page. Edit the page again and delete the final 5 lines, the first of which looks like:

{{ModuleFilesTable2}}

That was it. It was in the player section. I have removed it and it is awaiting moderation.
Thanks very much for your help.