Remembering window sizes/positions?

Each time I open a module, windows seem to revert to their original positions and sizes. These positions are clearly stored somewhere and not generated algorithmically. Is there a way to make Vassal remember new locations when I reposition windows, or failing that, alter default window locations by editing the module? (This is in Linux if it makes a difference.)

I suppose I should follow directions! Most will likely be irrelevant, but just in case:
Model: Dell Latitude D620
Operating System: Linux (Xubuntu 10.04)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T2300, 1.66 GHz
Memory: 2.5 GB
Video Card: Nvidia Quadro NVS 110M
Vassal version: 3.1.15
Java version: 1.6.0_20-b20
Vassal module name and version: Arkham_Horror_FFG 1.5.2
Steps to reproduce: Open module, either start new game or load saved game. Click P1, move/resize window that pops up. Optionally save game. Close game. Either reopen module or load saved game. Click P1, note that the window reverted to original position.

Does anybody know if there has been any recent work on this? I could find nothing else but may have missed it.

We (VASL) have users who would like to have their window sizes/positions stored. I think this is especially true for the uncombined windows application / multiple monitor crowd.

I checked back as far as 3.3.0 in the change log. The most recent thing I spotted was 13659 in 3.5.0-beta1, which involved the “Remember window size” preference.