The Russian Campaign?

Hi, I have been away from VASSAL for a few years but would like to get back into it with a game of TRC, PBEM only for now. I’ve played this game quite a bit using the old PBM system and once before using VASSAL, so it might take a bit of recollection to work through any bugs. Hope someone is interested.

is

Sounds great. I like to use discord for sharing files and snippets. Want to give it a try? I just played for the first time against an oppenent who also was playing for the first time. I understand this game has some hardcore fans, so if you are a seasoned veteren it may not be a fit. I see there are a few different module verions. I used V4, but also willing to give v5 a try.

Hi, thank you for your response. I am so sorry for the long delay in responding. I had to go out of town for a few days and when I got back we were flooded (I live in British Columbia). I’ve had to help friends and relatives recover, so its been an ordeal. Anyway, if you are still interested it would be great to try a game of TRC. My rules edition is actually only V3 but I could adapt to any version as necessary. I have not used discord, but can learn. Anyway, sorry again for the lengthy delay. Also, I am not a hard core fan of this game, I just find it interesting.

HI there,

saw your post. I’d be happy to play Russian Campaign PBEM. I’ve played 5 or 6 games in the last few years., but before that not for 40 years

cheers

Hi, Thanks for the message. I have 2 TRC games going on at the moment and I think thats all I can handle for now. Love this game, the 4th edition module makes it a breeze to play by email.

How about I contact you when one of my games finishes?

thanks

That’s fine for me. I too love this game. Which of the several 4th edition modules do you prefer? I think I’ve played with 4 different modules so far

cheers

Neil

Looking to play TRC. I have used the PBEM system before.

Hi, Thanks for the message. I have 2 TRC games going on at the moment and I think thats all I can handle for now. Love this game, the 4th edition module makes it a breeze to play by email.

How about I contact you when one of my games finishes?

thanks

Yeah, Ivan. Just contact me the way you just did. When you are ready to play, let me know. I have played two different opponents, but that was years ago. We did the PBEM method where each player records their turn and then sends it to their opponent. Works well.

I may be up for a game of TRC - let me know if either are interested

Hi, Thanks for your message. I have a couple of TRC games going on right now and can’t divert time for another one at present. Could I contact you again when one of these is finished. TRC with the version 4 module is a great game for PMEM.

cheers,

is

Sure Ivan, Contact me at jwl48166@hotmail.com

I only have the AH 3rd Edition rules but I’d be up for a game of TRC by PBEM.

Sure, you pick sides – contact me at jwl48166@hotmail.com

Still looking to play TRC via VASSAL. Anyone open for a game?

If you are still looking for a TRC opponent email me at jwl48166@hotmail.com — John

If you are still looking for TRC opponents, I’m available for PBEM

cheers

I’d like to play a game of TRC. I’ve been away a few years a little rusty, but would like a shot.

I’d be happy to play, PBEM only though

I joined Vassal today and got Rusian Campaign 5th Edition recently. This is the first place I went to, hoping to find an opponent. Anyone interested?