Through the Ages 2.36, can't remove blue tokens fr. Oil tech

Hi,

I tried to find an email address for the creator of this mod, but can’t find one. If you read this, thanks so much for getting this game on Vassal, and the module is terrific, really well done. One problem I’ve found, which seems significant, is that when I produce blue tokens on an oil technology, I cannot remove them. I tried clicking on the token and the card, and I tried using the “add token” feature and entering a negative number, to no avail.

This happened in a game I played using v 2.33, and using vassal 3.1 beta. I then found out there is a version 2.36, and downloaded that. I loaded the save game, and the same thing happened. I’m playing another game from the start now on 2.36, so maybe it’s been fixed, but if not, I wonder if there’s any way to get the tokens off the card when I use those resources?

Thanks,

Chris

Looking into it right now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dave

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:49 PM, fatgreta <messages@forums.vassalengine.org (messages@forums.vassalengine.org)> wrote:

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

Yep, I definitely forgot to put an action button on the blue tokens on the Oil cards.

The fact that it’s gone this long unnoticed shows how often Oil gets used, I guess =)

Fixed and will be released in 2.37.

Dave

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Dave Neumann <neumann2706@gmail.com (neumann2706@gmail.com)> wrote:

Oh, as for removing the tokens from the card in versions before 2.37, you should be able to highlight the card and hit SHIFT-[

That should remove the tokens 1 at a time.

Dave

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Dave Neumann <neumann2706@gmail.com (neumann2706@gmail.com)> wrote:

Great, I’ll be on the lookout. Thanks for the module, it’s very well done.

Chris