Twilight Imperium NEWBIE game UTC/GMT 2PM DEC 30

Hey guys,
I am starting a super newbie game for the base set of twilight imperium. Most of the people in the group are pretty foggy about the rules, so newbies are welcome. :smiley: We will also be trying to play a game today, so if you post quickly I’ll do my best to get back to you. Hopefully we can get 6 players and stop there.
Time is tomorrow DEC 30 at UTC/GMT 2PM. worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Vassal Module is the base set: vassalengine.org/wiki/Module … Edition%29

Players:

1. SuperUberBob
  2. Tom
  3. Thesalos

(7).
(8.).

BUMP

Hey guys,
I am starting a super newbie game for the base set of twilight imperium. Most of the people in the group are pretty foggy about the rules, so newbies are welcome. :smiley: We will also be trying to play a game today, so if you post quickly I’ll do my best to get back to you. Hopefully we can get 6 players and stop there.
Time is tomorrow DEC 30 at UTC/GMT 2PM. worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Vassal Module is the base set: vassalengine.org/wiki/Module … Edition%29

Players:

1. SuperUberBob
  2. Tom
  3. Thesalos
  4. Josh

(7).
(8.).

Did you ever start this game? Did you want to play another?

Yes we did. It was pretty successful, Josh won by sitting around doing nothing and stacking Imperial strats. One of the bigger problems was that the cards don’t have the ability texts just the titles. So its very difficult to play without someone who has the physical board game. I’m not too interested in playing a second game, but I’ll pass the news on to the guys who played the last one. Let me know if you want to try out Eclipse instead, since its easier to play on vassal than Twilight Imperium.

Ok thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have the physical board game so I was going to use it as a reference anyways. Ive heard that FFG released the strategy 8 card “bureaucracy” just to deal with issues with the Imperial Card.