Possible PDS fire

[size=150]N’orr[/size]'s turn

N’orr fire PDS and pass.

[size=200]Mentak Up![/size]

Actually, it’s technically Saar’s turn.

[size=150]Saar[/size]
Pass

[size=200]Mentak UP[/size]

It’s been 24 hours since the start of Mentak’s turn with no word from him. Everything ok?

Didn’t he say he’s out of town celebrating his 5th anniversary? (Congrats btw!)

Sorry guys, I am out of town celebrating my anniversary. I thought we would have internet, but apparent we do not. I can not update until this weekend. Sorry ><

Don’t worry, enjoy your stay!

I think the only naalu is the only one left for the round.

JP, should we take it as you officially passing your next turn?

In any case, [size=200]Naalu UP[/size]

PS JP, you forgot salvage operations

Pre-order pass unless there is an AC used against me, in which case I may want another action.

Mentak to finish phase.

Ok status phase then. I already did mine.

I did not take TG for salvage operations since you were killed in precombat.

I claim 11 planets PO and reveal and claim my SO - 6 planets with a tech bonus. That’s 10 points.

I did get quite lucky with the 11 planets PO. However, I was looking to win this round either way. Once Mentak moved his flagship to Starpoint I started celebrating my win. I could have taken Wellon and put diplomat there, taken Arnor and actually cared about what Saar was doing, and claim 2 tech in 3 color objective (and I had my sights on the precursor station as a fallback). I would also have been more careful with my forces this round if it wasn’t for the 11 planets PO - when I saw that I starting throwing ships around for fun because I knew it had it.

Good game fellas! Thanks Rus for organizing and JP for being our GM.

Hah! Just got there before I managed to post my status phase. Good game guys and well done Zero. I feel partly responsible as a kingmaker for that huge attack on the Saar last round, it may have made the difference. I’m sorry for not putting faith in your truce, Rus ;) . I also should have made Naalu the target for the bounty, but I over estimated how far Creuss was in front. Anyway, thanks everyone for an enjoyable game.

I will be hosting the next game, please let me know if you’re up for it. I’ll be using the same rules as are in Zero’s games.

P.S My secret objective was to control all the wormholes. Would have got it this round.