Twilight Struggle 3.03a: can't see the hands

I just tried it in both French and Spanish and I still don’t see the same problem. It may have been just a coincidence. Try it again in English and then switch to Spanish and see if it makes a difference.

Certainly, you would get slightly erratic behaviour if you were playing different versions of the module.

Have the people you played against ever noticed the same problems with other players? Could there be something wrong with your setup?

• M.

When I tested the error with you, i was playing in english and the problem didn’t appear. Then i had the same probleme again playing in Spanish and it fixed changing again into english. That is why i posted the “i thought solution”. Another Spanish player experienced same problem and same solution… java misteries? windows misteries? who knows :slight_smile:

So this is totally reliable??!!

Weird, I just tried it. Maybe we should try to meet up online again.

• M.

Same issue here with the latest module. The module isn’t asking the sync’ing player for his side.
I’m playing the module with Vassal running in German. Is the language setting the confirmed origin of the error?

No, that’s a different error. That shouldn’t be VASSAL specific. The
module isn’t doing anything special about that.

I have seen this behaviour, however, but I have also thought that it had
something to do with the server being overloaded.

• M.

On 5 December 2010 14:01, mehrunes nightgobbo@gmx.de wrote:

Same issue here with the latest module. The module isn’t asking the
sync’ing player for his side. I’m playing the module with Vassal running in
German. Is the language
setting the confirmed origin of the error?