Twilight Struggle rookie looking for PBEM game

I am familiar with Vassal and I’ve read the rules to Twilight Struggle enough times that I am reasonably confident I can actually play a game. So, I’m looking for someone else out there who maybe is new to the game and hasn’t had the confidence to wade into it with a veteran player to give it a shot. I am a total rookie at this game! I don’t comprehend any of the strategies at all. I’m told there is a bit of a learning curve involved with playing it well so this is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get into Twilight Struggle on the ground floor with someone else just as inexperienced.

I really need to play this game PBEM because of work and family schedule. I usually play turns fairly quickly, though, so you shouldn’t have long delays. I am willing to take on several games at once if more than one person wants to play. PM me or respond to this thread and we’ll fight the Cold War all over again!

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I’m in the middle of my first solo game and am enjoying it. New to Vassal. Would love to play.

If you are still available I would be up for a game.

Thanks for the response! I am looking forward to games against you both.

If anyone is still interested i would be up for a PBEM of Twilight Struggle as well…

I am up for PBEM game also. I’ve played a handful of times to little success!