Release v4.1.5 of the Vassal module for Commands & Colors: Napoleonics is now available, providing the following minor updates:
- Welcome message and a new tip advise on setting JVM maximum heap to avoid logfile save failures.
- New module install defaults to game clocks enabled when creating a game.
- Mouseover popup messages advise of card click actions.
- Improved mouseover suppression for pieces overlaid by a card on main board.
- Solitaire combat hotkeys now apply as active player (swapped from previous versions).
For the full list of changes, review the v4.1.5 section of the change log.
Backward compatible with version 4.1.x log and game files.
Requires Vassal v3.6.9 or later. Recommended heap size: 1024 Mb (set in Preferences…General tab).