With a two player module; I’ve experienced a couple of online glitches in my early use:
- Game started by Player 1 in role. Clock started for one of the proper PlayerSides.
Not online a this point.
- Player 2 connects online
- Player 1 goes online and creates a room for the already started game
- Player 2 connects. I noticed that Player 2’s clocks were stopped and a zero whilst the running clock on Player 1’s session was at the expected (and increasing) time.
Case B (more straightforward, and repeatable):-
- An online game has a running clock and 2 players connected
- A player closes their instance of the game and rejoins or resyncs
- The clock on the resync’d instance updates to show the same time as the other player but both clocks are now stopped.