Vassal Community Group

Hello everyone,
Edit that is a voice / text network i have setup for those who need to locate others to play vassal. I setup the group initially for me and others to play x-wing but we are able to certainly amplify and provide a manner to voice chat with humans whilst playing vassal. The concept is for it to be like a community in which humans can locate others online while not having to load up vassal and chat about video games and so forth. The channels are sparse atm but you could request a channelto be setup if you want./edit

I setup a set for X-wing but its now not a large deal to get this running for all games on Vassal. ideally we’ll get those who need to play diverse video games on vassal. i’m able to create new channels as wanted and so forth.

Setup manual under. Disclaimer, I paintings for Razer and as such am probable biased.

First install the software program

Your first begin up it’ll activate you to setup a login

in your first login you will want to setup your base profile info.

after you’re setup prompt the network tab (circle with people icons)

click ‘locate’ at the lowest right

inside the window that pops up kind ‘vassal’ into the hunt bar. this can bring up the general public organization. experience unfastened to enroll in up! PM me in case you get stuck anywhere in this manner. i’m currently idling in the group.