Vassal Invasion in France

Well,

After months of hard work … the Vassal French Community has spread the Vassal Virus to France … and to people who speak French …

With have used an insane plot to use a Good Game to diffuse the Vassal Virus to Gamers who do not ever heard about VASSAL … :wink:

We have also tied links with game publishers …

Now, since the 06 May 2008, the news is available to TRIC TRAC (Like BoardGameGeek but for French, Belgians, Suiss, Canadians )

I put here screenshots of this Invasion :

TRIC TRAC :
lotrtmg.30.forumer.com/index.php … st&id=1893

Ne tirez pas sur le Messager:

lotrtmg.30.forumer.com/index.php … st&id=1894

JedisJeux
lotrtmg.30.forumer.com/index.php … st&id=1895

Vassal in a French Review

After doing a comparaison between all online gaming free system in their issue N°10 …

Since MAY 2008 a FRENCH REVIEW named CYBER STRATEGE dedicated to strategy and online gaming has done a news about the arrival of Vassal in France:

Source : Cyber Statége Issue N°14 page 6

lotrtmg.30.forumer.com/index.php … st&id=1896

We have seen more than 200 download from our French transalation Module Page …

And the Vassal French quick Installation tutorial downloaded over 50 times since yesterday …

To be continued …

Regards,

Grégory

Truly amazing work. Is there actually a review of VASSAL or just a general announcement?

• M.

2008/5/7 soft-bug <messages@forums.vassalengine.org (messages@forums.vassalengine.org)>:

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

Not a Vassal review … but a strategy review for Online wargamers and BoardGamers …

I put you here the link to this review AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH too

digitalnewsagent.com/shopexd … 2354&bc=no

[i]In this issue :

•     Strategy guides : Europa Universalis III : manage your kingdom - Armageddon Empires : the perfect deck – Medieval II : Total War : AAR with the Ottomans

•     Reviews : Battlefront – Silent Hunter IV – UFO Afterlight – Ageod American Civil War – and much more !

Warning : this issue 0 is a collection of articles from back issues of Cyberstratege. Cyber #1 will be available in June and will be a complete adaptation of the French issue #14, published in May.

Every two months, Cyberstratege is the magazine of reference for thousands of a strategy lovers ![/i]

Regards,

Grégory

Awesome! It’s great to see the support that the French VASSAL community has. Good work!

rk

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)