Version 3.7 Release?

Just wondering.
Any hints, tips, ideas, etc as to when version 3.7 will be released?
Just curious, as I’ve used some of the innovations you absolutely wonderful chaps have introduced for new versions of my World in Flames Modules. I’m champing at the bit to get these guys out there. :slight_smile:

There will be a 3.7.0-beta5 soon. I expect we’ll release 3.7.0 a few weeks after that. August seems likely.

3 Likes

I am just working on the final issue I want to get in which is adding Ranged Sum & Count functions and upgrading the Expression Builder to add better context-sensitive options.

I have also changed and shortened some of the new function names which may affect you.

4 Likes

Thank you guys big time. I actually thought that there would not be another release except for bug fixes. To have a new version with some really great stuff added is a great bonus. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m guessing, from the file save activity on Builds of vassalengine/vassal that 3.7 Beta 5 is a while away. As for the release of the whole 3.7 a bit beyond that.

I’ve no problems either way. The time is not wasted, As in I have done a bunch of advancements resulting from the impending 3.7 betas and there are quite a few pre-defined setups that need revision.

Keep going guys.

Hopefully not too far off for beta 5. I’ve finished the work I planned to do, stomping on the worst of the outstanding bugs, big reference manual update (in progress), added a bit more missing functionality and QOL for designers.

4 Likes