War and Peace

I’ve been trying to figure this Vassal stuff out, and have no idea what I’m doing.
How do I play ANY game on Vassal?
Is there any instructions I can download to tell me how to move, do battle, resolve battle, etc etc etc?
I’m in my 60s, which means I want something in paper I can put in front of me to read and understand.
I’ve downloaded the Vassal book, but it means nothing to me.
All I want to do is play solitaire games on my computer. There is a bunch of AH games I have which I’m familiar with.
I can do the Board game, but I can’t figure how to apply the basics to Vassal games.
HELP!!

Most VASSAL modules don’t come with detailed instructions; they rely on you being familiar with the general VASSAL conventions (drag-and-drop to move pieces, right-click on pieces to execute other commands, etc). If you know these conventions, you can usually figure out whatever you need to know for a particular module via experimentation.

There’s a brief document here that should tell you what you need to get started, or if you prefer there’s an intro video on YouTube here.

I mentioned on my other post, that I finally figured it out. Crap. Just play it like the real Board Game, but without the 6 foot table to lay it out on. Thanks to all that tried to clue me in.