Wargamer looks for opponents.

Hi all !

I am looking for new serious contacts to be able to play wargames.

I only play on appointment (not during the night).
You will be able to finish all games you start with me even if it takes months or years.

Will be able to play using server technology, Vassal, Cyberboard, online or PEBM.

Paris France GMT if online games.

Boardgames or videogames.

Boardgames : 1870 (Descartes), 2em DB Normandie (Descartes), 2em DB Paris (Descartes), A World at War (GMT), Alesia (Descartes), ASL : core module 01 à 10 + Red Barricades (Avalon/MMP), Attila (IT), Bataille de la Marne 1914 (Descartes), Bataille de Valmy (Descartes), Bonaparte (IT), Dien Bien Phu (Descartes), Empire in Arms (ADG), Friedland (Descartes), Hannibal : Rome vs Carthage (GMT), Hearts and Minds: Vietnam 1965-1975 (Worthington), Kharkov (Eurogames), Korea : The Forgotten War (MMP), Kursk (Eurogames), Liberty Roads (Hexasim), Little Big Horn (Eurogames), Moskva (Eurogames), Napoléon à Austerlitz (Descartes), Norge (IT), Normandy '44 (GMT), Okinawa (Eurogames), Paths of Glory (GMT), Plan Barbarossa (Descartes), Rommel (IT), Silver Bayonet (GMT), Solferino (Descartes), The Battle for Normandy + Expansion (GMT), The U.S. Civil War (GMT), Twilight Struggle Deluxe Edition (GMT), Victory Roads (Hexasim), Yom Kippur (Eurogames), Yorktown (IT), Triumph & Tragedy (GMT) and WiF Collector Edition (AVG) and Battle for Sicily (GMT) when released.

Videogames : Age of Empires 2 HD, Age of Mythology : Extended Edition, Anno 2070, Arma Armed Assault, Arma II, Civilization V, Company of Heroes & addons, Company of Heroes 2 & addons, Crusader Kings II & addons, Empire : Total War & addons, Europa Universalis IV & addons, Napoleon : Total War & addons, Rome : Total War & addons, Shogun II : Total War & addons, Supreme Ruler : 2020 Gold, Supreme Ruler : Cold War, Total War : Medieval II & addons, Total War : Rome II Emperor Edition & addons, Tropico V, Victoria I, Victoria II & addons, Wargame : AirLand Battle, Wargame : European Escalation, Wargame : Red Dragon, Hearts of Iron III & addons and every Ageod/Matrix/Others games you’ll just have to tell if you like them.

Please, post on this thread or pm.

Thanks and have a good day.

Hi,

I’m interested but am limited to Sun-Thu evening and only in short burst, perhaps 1 - 2 hours max ( I stare at a computer screen all day so 1-2 hours is perhaps as much as I can manage).

However this works well for some impulse types game, which are the games I prefer, such as Paths of Glory and the US Civil War.

I have only played a couple of time via Vassal but have finished all games

My Time Zone is UK

Hello,

I am interested in playing:

• Hannibal: Rome vs Carthage (recently acquired - new to the game)
  • Triumph and Tragedy (reserved, probably have it this week)
  • Supreme commander (recently acquired - testing it on my own)

I’m in GMT+1
Just new to Supreme Commander, and wishing to learn :slight_smile:

Availability to play varies weekly, but surely that we can find time.

Regards,

Hello

I’d like to play Triumph & Tragedy among the other you mentioned by now, but i project to learn others in the near future.
I prefer to play online instead of PBM (but PBM is ok if not possible other way), i can easily find some hours during the day, expecially during weekends, if it isn’t possible for you to play in the evening or night.

My availability varies constantly, but we can easily schedule appointments.

Regards

I’m GMT+1